Monday, August 10, 2009

Where's Waldo In Venice


I just wanted you to get an idea of how many tourists are in Venice right now!  I am NOT good with crowds - hate them!  It was around 12:30 pm when we ventured over the famous Rialto Bridge in Venice and I could not get out of there fast enough!  Venice is charming IF you can find quiet canals and alley ways!  I am very happy  now that I have a place to lay my head tonight!  I was checking out the alleys earlier today thinking we would have to find a clean one to lay down our heads!  The kids are doing great!  Better than mom - they just go with the flow!  Thank goodness for cards!  We played many games of Crazy Eights while we waited for Clark and B to find us a place to stay...it is a bit fancy for our adventures - but heck - I am HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment