Sunday, August 9, 2009

It’s 6 am and we’re moving again!


Well, after a very hot night in our hotel – not sleeping so great – we got up at 6 am to catch the train to Venice.  We will have to change trains in Milan – but hope to arrive sometime around 1 pm.  Cinque Terre was beautiful and well worth traveling to if you do the HIKES!  On to bigger and better things in Venice!  I am getting VERY inspired to come home and paint once the kids go back to school!!!  I cannot wait to get my hands in my paints!  There will be a lot of information forth coming – but I am going to have an art show in October where 50% of the proceeds will go to The Allegro Foundation…We are going to have it in a space in Elizabeth (the new area near the Hospital) for four days.  Wednesday night will be the private party for patrons (if you want to attend Wednesday night – please email me so I can put you on the list) and then will be open to the public Thursday, Friday and Saturday…Should be a great event!  Stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment