Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lice!



Good Morning!
Ok this is Blakely because my mom is washing Taylors hair with LICE soap! I nor anyone in my family has ever had lice... until now. I hope I don't get it because if I do I'm going to die! This has been one of my greatest fears I almost brought the package of RID we keep at our house just in case! Like that was on my list of things to bring BUT first it never got put in and I already had so much stuff. I really hope I don't get lice! I don't know how we figured this all out but all I remember is at the end of our tour I hear, "Ford I think you have lice."-Catherine. Then we got home and found out Taylor had it too! Oh my gosh! So much for our beach trip! Going on to what the Neilson's did today, other than pick out lice. We met Armando and went to the Colosseum after that we went to the Forum! We learned a lot! Ok well my mom will probably blog tonight but our WIFI is really weird because sometimes we can get on a free network then 30 minutes they lock it. When they lock it we have to get a code and get on another network and pay like 10 euros, if you wanted to know! We have stripped every sheet, taken down all the towels, and all are clothes are on there way to the wash!

No comments:

Post a Comment